08:30 - 09:00
09:00 - 09:25
MTN video strategy across their 22 operations in the Middle-East and Africa
09:30 - 10:00
Building a ‘World Class’ African film and content industry
10:00 - 10:45 | Panel Discussion
- What challenges exist within African content industry?
- How to make African cinema and content industry world class?
- Importance of Co-Productions in Africa
- Monetizing content across multiple platforms
10:45 - 11:15
11:15 - 11:35
Driving the digital economy in Africa
11:35 - 11:55
EBC – Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation
The media and broadcast industry in Ethiopia is changing with the arrival of digitalisation and new players. The public broadcaster, the Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation is adapting to changes to respond to the competitive TV landscape.
11:55 - 12:15
Safaricom business activities in Kenya
12:15 - 13:15
Private FTAs expansion in Africa
13:15 - 14:00 | Panel Discussion
- Scope for FTA development in Africa
- What are the opportunities and challenges
- Local content monetisation
The rise of social media influencer in the African TV landscape
14:00 - 14:45 | Panel Discussion
- What are the most effective strategies today for working with influencers?
- Why are brands so focused on them?
- Boosting revenue with influencer advertising on social media
14:45 - 14:50
14:50 - 17:00
Departure to Chamarel Rhumery for all guests
Rhumery visit and Cocktail
18:00 - 19:30
Dinner at Chamarel Rhumery
19:30 - 21:00
Evening set on with sumptuous 4-course menu specially elaborated by the chef
21:00 - 00:00