Public broadcasters in general continue to dominate the national FTA TV market, but are facing many challenges caused by the entry of private television, the continuous development of pay TV, and the need to adapt to digital.
- Nirvana Singh- Manager: Industry Development- SABC TV Content
- Charles Mungai- Chief Digital strategist- Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
- Fatuma Matulanga- Head of TV Zanzibar- Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation
- Thelma Obaze – Manager Programs- Nigerian Television Authority
- Sahifoulaye Kone – Digital Director – Radiodiffusion Television Ivoirienne
- Rhys Torrington – CEO – 2gwana Media