Public broadcasters continue to dominate the national FTA TV landscape, but they are facing an increasing number of challenges caused primarily by the entry of private television, the continuous developments of pay TV and the need to adapt to digital.
- Nirvana Singh- Manager: Industry Development- SABC TV Content
- Charles Mungai- Chief Digital strategist- Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
- Thelma Obaze – Manager Programs- Nigerian Television Authority
- Fatuma Matulanga – Head of TBC Zanzibar – Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation
- Sahifoulaye Kone – Digital Director – Radiodiffusion Television Ivoirienne
- Patrick Mavhura – Chief Executive Officer – Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
- Rhys Torrington – CEO – 2gwana Media