With the rapid and radical changes occurring in to the broadcasting environment we are witnessing new players enter the TV landscape to complement and compete with existing actors. The panel aims at understanding the specific challenges private broadcasters are facing in a context of digital migration.
- Andrew Hanlon- Chief Executive & MD- TVC Communication- Nigeria
- Elias Schulze- Executive Chairman & Co- founder- Kana TV- Ethiopia
- Gregory Odutayo- Managing Director- Royal Roots- Nigeria
- Hamid Ouddane – CEO – Babeleye
- Michael Mackonen – Managing Director – habeshaview tv
- Krestin Harrington – Broadcast Journalist – Deutsche Welle