Public broadcasting plays an important role in Africa, however, with the rapid and radical changes to the broadcasting environment principally brought about by the migration from analogue to digital technologies. We are now witnessing new players entering the TV landscape to complement and compete with existing operators.
- Joe Munene- Managing Director- Broadcast- Standard Media- Kenya
- Andrew Hanlon- Chief Executive & MD- TVC Communication- Nigeria
- Elias Schulze- Executive Chairman & Co- founder- Kana TV- Ethiopia
- Gregory Odutayo- Managing Director- Royal Roots- Nigeria
- Kres Harrington – Broadcast Journalist – Deutsche Welle