Demand for local African content is on the rise, and there is an emerging offer. Still, there is an obvious lack of resources for the content industry to become competitive at the regional level and globally.
This panel will look at :
-Line of funding available (Local and international)
-Source of funding: crowdfunding, self funding or association with big media group?
-Case Study with Ubongo
- Duncan Irvine- Founder & CEO- Rapid Blue
- George Adu-Boampong – Director of Corporate Affairs – Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
- Tamima Ibrahim – Head of Content – Switch TV
- Nisha Ligon – Co Founder & CEO – Ubongo
- Lara Utian-Preston – Communication Expert – Screen Africa