Mobile operators hold a key position in Africa, yet they have not yet positioned themselves as significant players in the content industry. The rise of connectivity access and affordability, along with the growing demand observed among the population could trigger a real change in the market.
- Stephen Watson- Founder & Managing Director- DEOD
- Jojo Chartei Quansah – Data & VAS Manager- Vodafone Ghana
- Benjamin Okoroafor- CEO- Pipul TV
- Mirian Da Silva – Broadcast Manager – Liquid Telecom
- Geir Bjorndal – VP International Strategy – Verimatrix
- Lara Utian-Preston – Journalist – Screen Africa