Building a robust TV and broadcasting industry in Africa is far from easy, despite a greater demand for content. The accelerated mobile penetration, the arrival DTT FTA bouquets, OTT offerings and fiber initiatives are paving the way for more operators to join the bandwagon. Panellists will discuss the different scenarios of evolution of the market in the upcoming years.
- Thibaud de Rohan-Chabot – Business Development Director – Broadpeak
- Ryan Solovei – Country Manager – Viu Africa
- Christoph Limmer – Senior Vice President, Global Business Development Video – Eutelsat
- Santokh Singh – Managing Director – Multi TV
- Milton Nkosi – Correspondent – BBC World News